Subject: RE: [Leica] Baby naugas-Warning, Off Topic
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:15:09 -0500

	No, Quem, one thing is better, its freshly picked, home grown
spaghetti served with roasted skeet.  In fact, I am soon off to Louisiana to
photograph the annual skeet shoot, taking an M6, f4/135 and f2/35 spheric.
I hope to get both the shooters and the protestors in a single frame.  The
wild skeet, as I'm sure you know, is much tastier than the domestic one.

		Buzz