Subject: Re: [Leica] Leitz red dot shortage - sorry Walter, no sale!
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:20:53 -0600 (CST)

Well, I admire you for 'rescuing' that fine piece.....however,
as I've stated before, a 'real' repairman removes the top on the
M6-M4P to adjust the vertical...and doesn't use the 'makeshift-
jiggle-tool' that i've heard described....but NO-I DON'T WANT
TO START THAT DAMN THREAD AGAIN......
Best to you and yours,
Walt

On Wed,