Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Friday
From: drbledsoe <drbledsoe@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:01:06 -0800 (PST)

>> shall we put it to a vote <<

No!!!  No vote is necessary.  Let the people do what the heck they
want.  Besides, what enforcement authority do any of us have here?  If
someone gets out of line Brian can whack'em in the hard drive.  He has
the enforcement authority not us.

This isn't a democratic forum.  We're just a bunch of people
exchanging information.  Why do a few wish to dominate the many.  Good
Lord! This whole thing  reminds me of too many lame ass governments
around the world (mine included).

Let the people be free to exchange information.  If you don't want to
read something just use your delete button or a filter.

Don