Subject: Re: [Leica] another M6 HM TTL!
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 10:08:05 -0800

Bryan Caldwell wrote:

> I, for one, think the "Friday" restriction on for sale items should be
> re-thought.

Frankly, Bryan, the volume of email on the list in enormous as it is and
a free for all is unwanted, at least by me.  I'd prefer it to be off
site.  I have increasing trouble plowing through messages trying to find
the gems that are sometimes hard to find.  I'm not innocent of empty
posts, but the more reserved we all are, the better.  So the Friday only
restriction means I can quickly gather all the FS posts and trash them
if I'm not in the market.

donal
- --
Donal Philby