Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Sandy's Rapidwinder
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:22:40 -0500

Thanks Sandy-

Yet another vote for the Tom A Rapidwinder! As a left-eye shooter myself, I
am becoming more intrigued with the "Winder-Rapide of Thomas"!
Now, I have NO desire to shoot at a concert! (Unless it's Smashing Pumpkins
or Jethro Tull:)) But this rapidwinder thing might be just the ticket for
my wedding work.... sigh, just bought too much stuff- got to sell some of
my other gear- Damn! It's not Friday; guess I'll have to wait to post! I
can't even ask if anyone's selling a used Rapidwinder; although I think
it's Friday in "The Alternative Reality"  :)

thanks for the info!

Hey! Anybody in the Boston Area going to the Griffin Center Outing have a
Rapidwinder they could bring along so I could get the feel of it????

thanks,

Bob Keene