Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: "Mark Hammons" <astair@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:20:29 -0600

>There it is.  The solution.  If we label "FS" in the subject line,
>which nearly everyone does by the way, then others can filter or
>delete the messages if they so choose.
>
>Thanks Art!
>
>Don

I hereby put a motion before the assembled LUG that postings
of For Sale and Want to Buy items be allowed at any time.
Such messages must have a proper designation at the beginning
of the subject line to allow those not interested in such postings the
ability to either filter said messages out or delete them by merely
observing the subject line.

The proper designations shall be:

1) "FS:" -- For Sale
2) "WTB:" -- Want to Buy