Subject: [Leica] was Friday...poor Bill Grimwood! :(
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:42:29 -0800

>>  Bill Grimwood wrote:

Remember this is America.>>>>>>

Hey everybody lighten up on Bill, the guy posted quickly and it came out
not in the way some folks are taking it, at least I made a joke of it as
some others have.

But some folks have taken a way too deep a meaning as though it was a slap
in the face to everyone not American and that wasn't his meaning at all.
And don't you think the fellow knows how it sounds now that he's been
hammered with it.

So come on lghten up, who hasn't posted quickly and then wanted to kick
themselves in the butt after?  Simply because it didn't sound like what was
intended.

it's OK Bill any ticking boxes come in the mail, "return to sender!" :)

Walt posted:
>Ya know, the next thing they'll be posting is that Canada is in America!!
>and that Hawaii and California are part of the US!!>>>>>

Hi Walt,

Well the next post we'll see from someone is that Canada is part of the
North American continent, ergo it is already part of America! :) So that's
a big deal!
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant