Subject: RE: [Leica] Olympus OM cameras
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:49:12 -0600

>The Rollei 6008i has built-in flawsh metering when using an SCA adapter

I've been looking at their web page, and it says that flash metering is
added by an additional $1,000 unit. I'm not talking TTL flash, I'm talking
metering of any flash source at all. Like a Minolta IV built in. Or was it
the 60003 and the new body that requires the adapter, while the 6008i has
it built in?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch