Subject: Re: [Leica] perspective control lens
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:13:37 -0700

Dear John,
To me the view camera is the right tool for architectural work. You have
much more control of the image, and most of all you get a larger size to
work with on the ground glass. Perhaps you could rent one. I think everyone
should spend some time with a view camera. It can teach you a lot. And a
very big advantage can be had if you use a Polaroid back to get test prints
beforeyou make he final exposure. The view camera's built in levels and
multiple movements make life a lot easier. If you must use a 35mm camera,
get a small level and make sure the camera back is plumb.
SIncerely,
Joe Stephenson