Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina Manley at the University of La Verne
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:30:37 -0500

At 11:00 AM 2/11/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Hey Tina,
>
>Super.  We're trying to organize a bus to bring people up from San
>Diego.  Only Leica shooters need apply.  'course we'll sit in the back
>and ask prepared questions such as:

That's great, Donal!!  We'll make it a LUGnut convention.  All LUGnuts
should wear red dots so I can recognize them.  However, I will have to
respectfully decline to answer any questions about underwear and Scotch and
Friday night specials.  My husband will be with me and I'd like to stay
married!  For the group from Tijuana, I'll be learning how to say Noctilux,
available darkness, and f1.0 in Spanish.  See you then!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP

http://www.photogs.com/manley/index.html