Subject: [Leica] Leica Stock
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:54:45 -0800 (PST)

""George Lauterstein wrote:

Thanks for the tip.  Do you know whether the Leica stock is available on
the US market?

George Lauterstein
http://www.flash.net/~leicam2/index.htm""

Hi George,

Yes, most of the large brokerage houses like Charles Schwab have a
foreign stock department.  Just call their 800 number and ask for a
quote on a foreign stock.  You will want to ask for Leica Camera AG,
and I think it is traded on the Frankfurt exchange.

The prices are normally quoted in Euros and then they convert it to US
dollars for you.  The price now is around $7.50-$7.75 USD if I
remember correctly.

Regards,
Bill Erfurth