Subject: Re: [Leica] here's a concept, Summilux vs. Noctilux
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:52:41 -0800

Alan Ball wrote:

>And another question: isn't focusing MUCH more reliable for the 35mm at
>f1.4 than for the 50mm at f1 ?>>>>>

Hi Alan,

I really don't see why if the rangefinder is accurate, it's going to be
accurate for any attached lens, f 1.0 or 1.4.

As long as those two little images come together correctly that's what
controlas the in focus and not the aperture.  I think.
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant