Subject: [Leica] FS: R7 Body
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:30:58 -0800 (PST)

One black body in excellent condition.  It works perfectly.  The only cosmetic
flaws are scratches on the bottom plate, and noticeable tripod circular scratch,
also on the bottom.  The rest of the black finish is still all there.  I have
one of those film windows stuck to the back of the film door.  I could be taken
off without much trouble and the glue removed with nail polish remover.
Price:  $775 including shipping.

Please email directly to me if you're interested.  The standard reply button
will announce your interest to the whole LUG!

John