Subject: [Leica] Re: Ah Canada
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:13:47 -0800

You all are so lucky. All I have is this stupid California coast. And the
worst part is from Monterey to Pismo Beach. Yuck. The second worst part is
from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Oregon coast. Double yuck. Then
traveling a couple of hours East, I have to endure Yosemite, Mono Lake,
Ansel Adams Wilderness, and that ugly pond called "Lake Tahoe."

Sickening!

I'm hoping, someday, I can move to West Texas. But if it full, I'll try Tim
Buc tu.

Jim