Subject: Re: [Leica] here's a concept, Summilux vs. Noctilux
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 04:35:10 -0800

The idea that the 35 sumilux is a more useful low light to very low
light tool than the Noctilux is an opinion that I have felt strongly and
expressed for a few years now. I am glad to hear others coming around to
it too especially through direct experience as with me it's still just a
strong theory. (I haven't tried them out or done the comparison you just
have) Thanks for the unintentional reinforcement. I am always glad when
my ideas prove out in the real world.
Mark Rabiner.