Subject: Re: [Leica] Experience with E-Bay Auction site
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 12:00:46 -0500

Andrew:
Ihave bought and sold several things on eBay. I have gotten bargain s, and I
have gotten some run of the mill, but no real dogs. Ask questions of the
seller, and compare prices. I got a nice MIKAS on the ebay, as well as
several LTM cameras, and a few nice lenses-. I would tell you that most LTMs
coming to eBay are estate or yard sale cameras and my experience is that
unless sold as ready to use, they all need a CLA! Most have been in
somebody's closet for years!
Maybe I am fortunate, but I've had no really bad experiences!
Good luck!
Dan