Subject: Re: [Leica] Dealer Recommendation
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 15:34:25 -0500

Bryan

This one seems to baffle you immensely, but it is simple to the point of
imbecility:  Tamarkin is a great firm with but a single draw-back:  they do
not seem to return E-mails or, in any event, MY E-mails, even when Stan has
E-mailed me for some advice and assistance.  This seems baffling to me, as
it is a measure of great rudeness from a firm which doesn't exhibit ANY
rudeness otherwise.

There are a fair number of folks who do not acknowledge E-mails -- my son
is one, a couple of friends are others -- so this may just indicate that
they are in this category.  I make an effort to at least acknowledge every
single personal E-mail I receive, and I am probably unreasonable in
expecting others to subscribe to this standard.  To me, it is simple
politeness.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!