Subject: Re: [Leica] Experience with E-Bay Auction site
From: WOCCCC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 18:06:02 EST

Andy,
  I have used e-bay for watches, Digicam memory and the like but have not
found any photo deals for anything I would want.  Everything I got to date was
as advertised and went like clockwork.
Bill

<< Can any of you relate your experiences with e-bay?  I have seen what appear
 to be some remarkable bargains listed.  I have not yet tried bidding
 because I am suspicious.

 Thanks,

 Andy Morang >>