Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V6 #90
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 21:25:29 EST

Bob, there is a hard-core subgroup that have had a red dot implanted in their
foreheads.  However, the ultra hard-core group each wear a piece of tape over
the red dot.

Tom Shea

<< What are these "red dots" that people wear? I know the red dots are the
 Leitz badge on the camera, but is there a button or something that you
 folks recognize each other by? If so, where does one get one?

 ready to be laffed at, but my dad told me:

 "The only stupid question is the one you wanted to ask and didn't." >>