Subject: Re: [Leica] here's a concept, Summilux vs. Noctilux
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 20:06:23 -0600

>Sorry if I thought we were agreeing if we were not but I still think we
>agree on more than what would seem evident.

Mark.

I'm sure we mostly agree. I wasn't saying one is more useful than the
other. I was just making observations on how they perform. And I was
impressed with shadow detail in the 35 that was the equal of the Noctilux,
in a very difficult lighting situation. But that was just a quick test.
When I really put the Noctilux to the test, on something that really needed
such a lens, it blew me away with what I got.

And this is Ted's Noctilux, which doesn't even have the knobs for the lens
hood! :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Artist seeks Boss with vision impairment.