Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey
From: "Doug McLernon" <Douglas.McLernon@tcd.ie>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 10:56:40 -0000

You may add me as a darkroom user; film development, but B&W printing only.
I did do some dye-transfer printing many years ago with a friend of my
father's and a neighbour who was a keen photographer and let me use his
darkroom. I have a Durst 600 with a 50mm Componon and an 80mm for 6X6 work
 Rolleiflex TLRs and 2 Bronica SQAi). These days I mostly shoot
transparencies and C-41 B&W but do like FP4 and Tri-X; never got to terms
with the T-max films. I am planning on buying a Nikon 2000 within the next
few months and from what Tina has been saying this may be my way in the
future.