Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey-Final Call
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:01:37 -0800

I use a D2V enlarger, (originally bought by the Hughes Tool Co., Aircraft
Division ( Must date from the 50's ))
Have an XL Chassis I am going to cannibalize for the extra length, as soon
as I build a new, low down  cabinet

Lenses are :
40, 60 WA Componon
50, 105, 135 El Nikkor ( going to sell the 50 135 and 150 as soon as I get
the 120 up and running)
120 Rodagon WA ( not used yet ).... (Looking for a 105 APO El Nikkor)
150 Componon

Zone VI Cold Light Head, with compensating timer..... Looking for a Aristo
VCL4500 Variable Contrast head

Ilford Multigrade 6x6 filters above the negative

I do B+W Only, use only Ilford chemistry ( Why? ..... I like the required
compatibility of 1 stop shopping)
HP5 Plus film throughout 35, 120/220, 4x5 and 8x10
Film is commercially developed in Xtol.... I never was much good at
consistent development
FB Multigrade IV 11x14 Paper , Ilford MG Chemistry

Most of my work to date is from my recent 4x5 Negs
Working backwards to the Hassy 6x6 Negs,  which I should start soon
then my old Mamiya 645 and Rollei 6x6 Negs from my 20's
then maybe, someday to my 35MM Negs: Contax RF, Canon EF and original  F1,
Nikon 8008s and F4, Leica M3/M4/M6

It seems that as time goes on, I pick yet larger format cameras....
Have a 8x10 that I am starting to shoot!

Frank