Subject: Re: [Leica] Winter Games Photography in Newfoundland
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 23:47:08 -0400

Greg:

How far is Corner Brook from the ferry terminal?  Newfoundland is resonably
close to Halifax, but it seems it is usually cheaper to fly to Toronto than
to any where in Newfoundland.  If the logistics are right, I may come for a
few days.  Maybe we can convince Ted to get on a plane so that he can get
that free beer from you!  I will try a search on the internet to see if I
can come up with the schedule of events.

Maybe if both Ted and I come we could claim that 30% of the photographers
at the Winter Games were using Leicas.  That will show ho decieving
statistics can be!

Regards,

Robert

Regards,