Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: was:Summi vs. Nocti, now M6 user/collectible!
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:36:12 -0800

I think what I said was "This is the reason the M is more a collectible than
a user camera."

If you split hairs I guess you are right.  What I mean is that they are
sought out more by collectors than by users.  A new user will opt for an SLR
with zoom, a collector will opt for the Leica.  SOmeone who has been in
photography since 1940 will opt for a Leica, somone who is new to
Photography will opt for a Nikon.  Nuff said....