Subject: RE: [Leica] was SummivsNocti, now M6"oldtimer!" BS!
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:52:14 -0800

Hi Ted,

You are right as well.  I have seen an M tucked away here and there.  My
apologies if I offended you with the term "old timer" it was not directed at
you personally.  I have a few commercial photographer friends who use Ms but
the newer kids on the block opt for the more modern tools.  And I do indeed
hope to be as spry at 70+ as you Ted.

Arm wrestling?  Hmmm,  well I am not quite 6 foot 6 but do bench press
530lbs in my workouts so I would be willing to give it a whirl.  As far as
out drink me, let's go for it.  If your buying I chose Cardhu single malt.
After a few of these I don't care who wins.

Peter K