Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:17:45 +0500

Hello Dan & all,

	Sorry to be slow with the information on the survey - our phone line has
been down for four or five days now.  It takes time to get things done in
Nepal!!!  Anyway for what it's worth here is my darkroom equipment list:
Zone VI 5x7 enlarger,variable contrast cold light head, compensating
enlarger timer, Schneider Componon-S lenses 80 & 150mm, compensating
developer timer and a Super Safe Light.  All my darkroom work is black and
white, TRI-X Pan in 35mm and 4x5.

	The darkroom was just disassembled in preparation for the packers coming
but the wife's office staff in Bangkok are doing a real estate search for a
darkroom with an apartment attached!

	We should be settled in April so give me a call if you are going to
northern Thailand and perhaps we can meet up.

Cheers, Ian.

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu, Nepal