Subject: Re: [Leica] 1,4/80 and 1,4/75
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:53:12 -0600

>Since the 1,4 and 2,0 ASPH family we are in a different game as
>far as full aperture performance is concerned.

Which means we can look forward to updates of the lenses you mention that
should be quite interesting, I'm guessing.

And there was one person, don't remember who, who claimed the 75 and 80
were identical. Which really begs the question, since 75 and 80 are hardly
identical focal lengths.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch