Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Wedding Photography w/M6 and Noct
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 21:21:08 -0400

Bob:

Rate it at 1600 unless you really ned more speed at the expense of contrast
and grain.  At 1600 it is a pretty good film.  As for developing, just
follow Kodak's recomendations and adjust accordingly if your negatives
don't look right.  I shot some of it with my Noctilux on my home page.  The
cuban Cigar and Kim were taken at F1 and ei 1600.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Noctilux.htm

Regards,

Robert