Subject: RE: [Leica] Uses of M series - M2/M6 rangefinder spot brightness
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:34:16 -0600

Hello Simon,

I'm one of the (few,I guess) M5 users and I shoot with an M3 and an M2, as
well.
IMHO the M5 viewfinder shows the same, if not better, contrast and
brightness than the older M models and it's superior to my M6 .72.The
viewfinder of my cameras has been recently cleaned, so the comparison makes
sense to me.
Do you use a light meter with your M2?Incident or reflected reading?

Ernesto