Subject: RE: [Leica] Slide mounting- Question for Tina
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 08:47:36 -0500

Robert,

Pardon me for jumping in.   For a few years I had a sideline which required
me processing and mounting 40 to 50 rolls of slides in a weekend.  The two
best purchases I made were a drying cabinet and a Noritsu (sp?) electric
mounter.  For low volume I used the Pacon "Snappy" mounter.  Neither set up
required cutting by hand, and I never scratched film.  The electric mounter
still requires you to be careful so you don't chop the film in the wrong
place, but it is a joy to use.   I bought it second hand from Noritsu for
about $3000 Canadian.  I could be convinced to sell it <grin>.

Ken Lee
Oakville, Ontario