Subject: RE: [Leica] Younger photographers and Leica rangefinders
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:06:00 -0500

And speaking of young photographers - my daughter, a sophomore photo major
at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts here in beantown, commented
yesterday that her color teacher recently told the class that they comprise
what is probabaly the "last generation of students" who will be
learning/doing wet printing ... interesting...