Subject: Re: [Leica] M carrying case
From: pchefurka@plaintree.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 99 14:55:10 -0500

     Try the LowePro Nova 1.  It will carry an M with a lens mounted,
     two more lenses, a small meter and  several rolls of film.  It has
     good padding and is quite unobtrusive.

     Paul Chefurka

Subject: [Leica] M carrying case
Author:  <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us > at internet
Date:    2/16/99 2:07 PM

Can anyone recommend a good carrying case for a M system with 2 or 3 prime
lenses. I have tried the Domke F-803 camera satchel but I don't feel it
protects the
equipment well enough, as the padding is rather thin. I am looking for a
small, well padded bag that fits the M system well without advertising Leica
inside.

Thanks in advance.

Steve Brauner