Subject: [Leica] Re: Enlarger info needed
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:50:57 -0800

Robert,

I used a Durst 606 for many years. Actually, I still have it stored away.
At that time I was a commercial photographer (early 60's) and was using
mostly Hasselblad. The 606 is a 6x6 enlarger. It is a very good enlarger.
Check the mirror in the lamphouse for de-silvering. Does it have the extra
long column? Check the neg carrier cropping blades and condenser for rust
and/or damage. It has a filter drawer above the condenser. If everything
looks good, I think it is worth $150 cdn.

Jim