Subject: Re: [Leica] New Web Page/B&W vs Color
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:59:28 +0100

Tina,

From my Netscape Communicator v4.03 running on Windows 95, I get a Java
error message on your home page, all links being dead. So i can only see
the beautiful 1st pic "Monueles Family Blessing"...

Here is the transcription of the Java session (hope this helps your page
designer):

QUOTE
Netscape Communications Corporation -- Java 1.1.2
Type '?' for options.
Symantec Java! ByteCode Compiler Version 210.057
Copyright (C) 1996-97 Symantec Corporation
# Verifier error
fphover.applyEffect(Ljava/awt/Image;ILjava/awt/Color;)Ljava/awt/Image;:
Cannot find class fphoverx
# Applet exception: error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
# Applet exception: error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
# Applet exception: class fphover got a security violation: method
verification error
java.lang.VerifyError: fphover
# Applet exception: error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
# Applet exception: error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
# Applet exception: error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
# Applet exception: error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
# Applet exception: error: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: fphover
# Applet fphover did not shut down within 30 seconds -- killing it.
UNQUOTE

Dunno if this is due to settings on my side or to server anomalities...

Alan