Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Abuse! ENOUGH ALREADY! :)
From: "Bill Ferris" <billferris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:00:58 -0500

Hey Ted,

I took a stroll down the Canal Rideau Sunday night and in doing so learned
to appreciate all the more the Abrahamsson winder and softie and warm
weather all at the same time.  75' never felt so good when I got home.  The
Beaver Tail was delicious as was the hot chocolate.  Now if the f/1 pictures
turn out I will be a warm, happy man.

Bill

PS while I suffer through the humidity, my wife is on her way into your
liquid humidity for 10 days.  She may even go to Whistler for a respite from
the warm!! (o;  bf