Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200 -Reply
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:14:29 -0500

Bryan-
I would be interested in hearing more on this article. I have heard of
ammonia fuming of film, and that the process was started by astronomers
desiring more speed and reduced 'reciprocity failure' in long exposures of
starfields.
I had tried it and flashing in my early years, but only had noticible
success with flashing.
Let us hear more...
Dan