Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Weather Report!
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 18:21:55 -0800

Remember the Mark Twain fable...

"the coldest winter I ever spent, was a summer in San Francisco."

You folks out there who have never been to San Francisco, if you come in
the summer, bring your longies and down parkas. During the summer, the
street vendors make an absolute "fortune" selling warm clothing to tourists.

But I agree with you north through north-east of Mount Tamalpais.

Jim