Subject: [Leica] Travel
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:27:54 -0500

This thread on travel makes me cavail the following:  why travel?

I'm 49.  I've not seen it all, but, good Lord, folks, I've seen enough!

I leave Virginia perhaps 3 times a year, and that only to worthy realms
such as Pennsylvania or Maryland.  I was in North Carolina five years back,
or so, and I live two hours from the border.

Gag me.  Let the world come to me.  I'm busy.

Besides, if I were travelling, who in the blazes would keep you guys straight?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!