Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Abuse! ENOUGH ALREADY! :)
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 08:08:03 +0100

Ted,

I have lived in Florida, in Buffalo, in New Jersey, in Norhern Europe...For
picture taking, I'll take overcast over sunshine any day. Plus, when you are
cold you can always put on more clothes. When you are hot and you have already
stripped to your underwear and you are still hot, then what????

Nathan

Ted Grant wrote:

> ENOUGH ALREADY! with the 80 degrees here, 78 and nice breeze from there!@ :)
>
> JEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!!  You guys and gals are driving me crazy!:) :)
>
> At this point we've had enough rain and miserable overcast weather that
> I've begun to grow gills on each side of my throat! That's bad enough, but
> it's the damn webbing developing between my fingers and toes that are
> causing the major problem, cause I can't get the right grip on my M6!  Even
> with my toes!:)
>
> So all you warm living folks don't tell the other half of the world who are
> frozen or wet to their butts how nice it is where you live! :)
>
> PLEASE STOP TELLING US, YOUR MEAN IF YOU DON'T!!! :):):)
>
> and if you don't,  I'm going to tell my wife and then you'll be really
> sorry you ever mentioned warm weather! She'll take all your Leica's away
> from you! So there!:)
> ted

- --
Nathan Wajsman