Subject: Re: [Leica] Film reels (was: B&W film (long))
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 05:02:32 EST

Jeff:

I don't understand one part of your post and would appreciate it if you would
explain it to me.  In your last sentence are you stating that stainless steel
reels should not be dipped in Photo Flo?

Thanks,
Bob Bedwell

<< I use Jobo 1500-series plastic reels, and like the fact that just 5 will
 allow me to max out the capabilities of my CPE-2 processor, whether I'm
 processing 35, 120 or 220 film. Stainless reels are great, particularly the
 part about not having to fully dry them between uses. But that's a luxury I
 will put off for awhile longer. One thing that helped me to like my plastic
 reels a whole lot more was finding out that these should not be dipped into
 Photo-Flo, which causes jams with subsequent rolls of film.

 Jeff >>