Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:32:05 -0500

Eric-

I'd love to know your development for pushing TMZ to 6400; or is this a
"trade secret'? I'm going to be working on a project for a non-profit
theatre company that does drug/alcohol prevention/education in the school
systems of New England (I've worked with them for 12 years, we just got a
$45K grant from an HMO and now we'll be documenting our work in the
schools- I am the photographer!) Lots of dim school interiors, auditoriums
with neglected stage lights- gymnasiums, cafetoriums.... y'know, 'perfect'
photo locations!
I'm also trying to find the maximum on Delta 3200; I think someone
mentioned 6400 on that as well? I heard that Ilford claims you can go to
12,800 ASA(!) but I think I'd only print 3 1/2 x 5" prints!!!

thanks,

Bob Keene
Boston