Subject: [Leica] Re: Web page Tina Manley
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:15:00 -700

On 18 Feb 99, r.p.a.c.savenije@avv.rws.minv wrote, at least in part:

> Looking good Tina.
> Taking pictures of people is your favourite subject?
> Especially the picture "Monueles Family Blessing" I like very much.
> How did you determine the exposure? Do you always use available light?
>
> Sorry for al the questions. I.m just curious.

Yeah, knock it off, Richard. Don't you know that this list
transcends Leica and even photography?

Kidding aside, I must congratulate this enlightened group. By my
reckoning, we've now exceeded, by a bunch, the roughly 35% off
topic, cute quips and backstabbing that had been de rigueur here
since I returned. The effort to filter, delete and probe germane
looking posts has become monumental. My work ethic has risen to
new heights!

I haven't gotten to your site, yet, Tina. Intend to this morning,
however. May have to report via private email, though. Wouldn't
want to disturb the list's content.
- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

      Thought for the day:
      It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.