Subject: Re: [Leica] Drying marks
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 07:44:17 -0600

At 12:50 PM 2/18/99 +0100, you wrote:
>  I use a wetting agent in the last rinse,
>with the right dilution, and let it sit in the water for about five
>minutes.  Then I carefully remove the reels, hang them up and gently
>"squegee" them between my index and long fingers.

You're being too gentle. Shake the heck out of them. And only leave them in
for at most 30 seconds. And try distilled water. Could be your water has a
lot of something. And make the photo flo solution more dilute. Less won't hurt.

Oh, and don't squeegee them between fingers. A piece of grit can do real
damage.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.