Subject: Re: [Leica] Drying marks
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 11:28:16 -0600

At 05:06 PM 2/18/99 +0100, you wrote:

>Hmm.  The first time I used the wetting agent, I did shake the heck
>out of them.  Ended up with a bubblebath in a developing tank... ;-)

I mean shake the water off it real hard AFTER you pull it out. Oy, What a
guy! :-)

>Maybe the distilled water will make the difference.  Thanks for the tip
>about time: I thought more was better.

No, anything over 30 sec. is too much, if you ask me. I usually leave mine
in for 5-10 sec. and never have problems.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I'm still not sure if I understand ambiguity.