Subject: Re: [Leica] New Web Page/B&W vs Color
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:53:19 +0100

Eric,

Are you sure you were not going through a proxy server in California ? ;-)
When I got mine, I actually downloaded it while sitting at my desk in Belgium.
But I was with AT&T at the time, and I was accessing the Internet through AT&T's
proxy server somewhere in the U.S. As a result, Netscape let me have it.

Nathan

Eric Welch wrote:

> Shoot, for some reason they won't let me download it, and I live in "the
> heartland!"

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium