Subject: Re: [Leica] Film reels (was: B&W film (long))
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 13:57:05 EST

Damn, I learn something new everyday.  I have been developing film since a kid
in the 50's and have used Photo-Flo on every roll.  This is the first time
that I have ever heard this.  I must be doing a good job cleaning cleaning my
reels between use as I have never detected a problem of any kind.  However,
could this be the reason that I can't get Tmax to work for me?

Bob Bedwell

<< Photo Flo and other brands infiltrate in to the welds of the stainless
steel
 reels and then pay out the next time you develop film and the chemical
attacks
 the developer.  Be sure to run the reels through the wife's dishwasher to
 remove the Photo Flo if you do dip the reels into PhotoFlo.

 DonjR43198@aol.com >>