Subject: Re: [Leica]now:B&W photography
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:22:25 -0800

"Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" wrote:

> Actually I like Amistad better than Saving Private Ryan.  Better story,
> better photography.

Thought Private Ryan was classic Spielburg Sappy after the first half
hour. Nothings Sappier than Hanks and with Spielburg makes for a high
sap combination. Both of them are capable of dropping it and when they
do they are the best in the biz if you ask me. Thin Red line left me
mystified. I'll have to see that again after a complete transfusion.
Woody Harrelson can act!!
Mark Rabiner