Subject: RE: [Leica]now:B&W photography
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 14:27:05 -0800

It sucked!  Spielberg needs to go back to lighter movies.  Something with a
storyline. SPR was fabrication in the biggest sense except for the first 30
minutes which I assume close to accurate considering the expert consultants
he had for the movie.  Its just that I find it entirely unecessary to
subject an audience to 30 mins of it when 5 would do.  But that would make
for a shorted movie and Spielberg likes them long winded....

PK