Subject: [Leica] Darkroom Survey
From: "Bruce Feldman" <brucef@waw.pdi.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 00:19:27 +0100

I might as well chime in on this.  I use a Meopta Opemus 6 enlarger, 50mm
2.8 Meopta S enlarging lens (underrated, in my humble opinion), and a stick
of Post-It glue as a "borderless easle".

I use a set of  of big, fat, long rubber bands as my "bladed easle", which
fit nicely around the enlarger base.  My "contact printer" right now is a
thick piece of glass from my landlady's coffee table.  I use a small
changing bag, and plastic tank/reels for developing.

My problem is not that I'm cheap, nor especially poor, but that I move
around a lot and always have to be concerned with shipping weight.  In the
past couple of years I've had to lug my gear from Tokyo to Bangkok to Warsaw
where I live now.  In June I'll probably be off again.

Regards,
Bruce Feldman