Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo processors
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:07:50 -0700

Dear John,
I have had very shoddy work from "professional labs." (I should think all
labs are professional, unless they do their work gratis) I have had dirty
negs, negatives with gritty debris embedded in the emulsion, dusty
negatives, etc. ANd if you let them print for you, you give an important
area of image control. The only good part about labs is that using them
gives you someone to blame if the results aren't so great. If you do it all
. . . . well, who can one blame?
I have finally found a better place run by a husband and wife. I like
working with them, but sometimes the quality slips, or they don't make a
delivery time.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson